In the past, independent group fitness instructors had two choices: either work for one of the big chain fitness centers, or open their own studio. While there are many benefits to having your own studio, cost is the biggest reason why most people are not able to pursue their dream.
Studio J Fit is a new model combining many of the the benefits of the big fitness chains with the flexibility of owning your own space. By combining the resources of all the group fitness instructors, Studio J Fit offers individual group fitness instructors a wide array of benefits.
- Facilities | operate your independent business without the cost of leasing, building and operating your own space
- Flexibility | reserve a class time and only pay for the time you use
- Operations | forego the facility management and cleaning responsibilities
- Marketing | get featured on Studio J Fit's website
- Business advice | learn best practices for growing your fitness enterprise
- 1750 square feet of clean, open space.
- Capacity: 25 comfortable yoga mats, 30 persons (with no equipment)
- Central, highly-exposed location with ample parking
- Near the 5, 55, and 22 freeways
- 3 fully mirrored walls
- State of the art sound system with surrounding speakers
- Microphone hookups
- Wood floating floor
- Reception area with a front desk, couch, and seating
- Storage space (rented monthly for a flat rate)
- 18-foot ballet barre (rented monthly for a flat rate)
- Free wi-fi
- Heat/air conditioning
- Upgraded changing and bathroom with a full-length mirror
- Cleaning/paper products provided
- Website promotion for your brand
- Cross-promotion opportunities with surrounding local businesses
- Close proximity to Irvine, Orange, Santa Ana and Villa Park
Interested in renting space?
Contact us for current openings.